Buy Codeine Cough Syrup Online Europe
Effects of Codeine Cough Syrup USA
WHAT SIDE EFFECTS ARE POSSIBLE WITH THIS MEDICATION?
Many medications can cause side effects. A side effect is an unwanted response to a medication when it is taken in normal doses. Side effects can be mild or severe, temporary or permanent.
The side effects listed below are not experienced by everyone who takes this medication. If you are concerned about side effects, discuss the risks and benefits of this medication with your doctor.
The following side effects have been reported by at least 1% of people taking this medication. Many of these side effects can be managed, and some may go away on their own over time.
Contact your doctor if you experience these side effects and they are severe or bothersome. Your pharmacist may be able to advise you on managing side effects.
- dry mouth
- loss of appetite
Although most of the side effects listed below don’t happen very often, they could lead to serious problems if you do not seek medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:
- difficulty passing urine or decreased amount of urine produced
- hives, itching, or skin rash
- signs of breathing problems (e.g., shortness of breath, wheezing, irregular or troubled breathing)
Stop taking the medication and seek immediate medical attention if any of the following occur:
- severe weakness
- signs of a serious allergic reaction (i.e., abdominal cramps, difficulty breathing, nausea and vomiting, or swelling of the face and throat)
- signs of codeine overdose: cold and clammy skin, low blood pressure, pinpoint pupils of eyes, severe drowsiness, severe nervousness or restlessness, slow heartbeat, weakness
- slow or troubled breathing
Some people may experience side effects other than those listed. Check with your doctor if you notice any symptom that worries you while you are taking this medication.